Friday, September 2, 2011

FRIDAY EYE CANDY: Salma Hayek

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
To celebrate Salma Hayek's birthday today, I designated her as our Friday eye candy. I'm starting to wonder if these Friday eye candy posts are a good idea. You know, I'm just never going to wake up and look like this adorable, feisty actress (especially with those 'assets' of hers).

However, there is something about Salma that is inspiring. The woman is approaching 50 and she looks flawless. Sure, photoshop comes into play but not much touching up is needed. Salma is huge on taking care of her skin and body. In her interview with Allure, she said, "I believe that every woman is entitled to fight to preserve her youth." She claims she's never had anything done on her face and never had dermabrasion or peels or injections of any kind.

A few of her beauty secrets are juice detoxes, daily exercises, a balanced diet, excessive sunscreen, and lots of sleep. Yeah, she's definitely a MILF. I can use that term, right?

Even her outlook on men is great...

"I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do."
-Salma Hayek

...agreed.

Happy Birthday Salma Hayek!


No comments: